Please Consider this Powerful Ministry

sponsor a child inn ministries

Monday, March 07, 2016

Upcoming Book Signings and Author Events!

Hi, most excellent and admirable hob-er, readers!

I've been pretty cloistered with writing for the last six months, but the time has come to hop into the Batmobile and head out for a booksigning or six. 

Here's the schedule:


 

1) Author Night/Ice Cream Social event at Liberty Christian School on March 9th from 7-8:30pm.
 
Address: 11303 Liberty Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117
Phone:(410) 655-5527 (ask for Amy Huey)

Note: Free Ice Cream. Yeah. Nuff said.






2) KIDZPO. Health and Fashion For All, benefitting Children's Chorus of Carroll County March 19, 2016 at 1:00 PM

Batson Signing and Tons of other Booths with Local Vendors and Crafts!

Grace Lutheran Church,
21 Carroll St. Westminster, MD
Tickets - $12.50/person

To purchase tickets call 410-925-4392 or go to http://ccccnotes.com/second-annual-kidzpo-announced/


For you West Coast Folk:




3) Dramatic Readings and Booksigning at Auntie's Bookstore of Spokane, Washington, 7pm, March 30th
http://www.auntiesbooks.com/

Auntie's Bookstore
402 West Main Avenue
Spokane, WA 99201

509-838-0206



For Floridians:



FPEA Annual Conference: May 26th thru 28th, Orlando, Florida at the Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center.

I'll be out on the floor signing books all three days, but I have teaching events on Friday, May 27th, 1:45 and 2:35pm

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, the one in Florida says that it's a homeschool convention. I'm not homeschooled but can I still come?

WayneThomasBatson said...

EgT, I'm looking into that right now. I don't see why not, at least to the floor of the center to meet authors, purchase books, and get them signed. Why not? But I'm checking with the organizers of the convention to see what's up. Stay tuned.

Dawson said...

Hello I am dawson I am a missionary to brazil. I read the door within triology i was wondering can you make a picture of paragor I need it to finish a for my villain project in english class please and thank you if not it is fine

Dawson said...

Ps my email is dawsont955@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate that. I will stay tuned.

Dawson said...

Make more Skelton projects pleasssssseeeee

E.C. Elliot said...

Hello Mr. Batson. I have a question. I keep looking up 'Mirror of Souls' but your book doesn't come up. Am I confused? Am I searching the wrong thing? If I'm not totally confused where can I buy it?

E.C. Elliot said...

Haha I feel so dumb. I was looking through the end of isle of stars and just saw 2016 after it. Totally skimmed over the 'fall' part. Oops. >_<